Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=d1b6a541f24ca4d82472eb0e7335d00a profile.php?mode=register&sid=d1b6a541f24ca4d82472eb0e7335d00a faq.php?sid=d1b6a541f24ca4d82472eb0e7335d00a memberlist.php?sid=d1b6a541f24ca4d82472eb0e7335d00a search.php?sid=d1b6a541f24ca4d82472eb0e7335d00a index.php?sid=d1b6a541f24ca4d82472eb0e7335d00a

Foren-Übersicht » Linux und andere Unixe » Path of Exile Guide for Linux and Unix
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
Path of Exile Guide for Linux and Unix
BeitragVerfasst am: 02.02.2020 04:32 Antworten mit Zitat
megarytoso

The only thing that kept me from switching completely to Linux was that I ran into a lot of trouble making the " path of exile " work properly on Linux. My main problem is that every time I encounter a bunch of little monsters, it stutters a lot. It can't run on 1440p and make Dx11 work properly. If you have a similar problem, or just want to switch to Linux, this guide is also suitable for you.

You can see the more details in: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9x47or/guide_getting_path_of_exiledx11_to_run_smoothly/

I just added some information about environment variables, which are also helpful for state caching, which may help you. For me, without a patch, it won't play at all, but again: I haven't done any synchronization except to enable it in lutris (by default, I suggest Poe's installer will enable it), so I'll check it as well.

I haven't made a complete objective comparison of the original image, but I certainly remember that in terms of lineage, both the original image and the lineage catheter dropped to 100fps, and the feeling was basically smooth. If I have to guess, you have purchased a lot of PoE Currency items..

This guide is one of the best I've found so far! Thank you very much. Yesterday, when my attempt to install Windows 7 on Lenovo failed completely, I installed Ubuntu (the first non windows operating system in History) and stayed up all night because I thought I would destroy my PC forever. Today, I managed to install Poe, but it didn't work, so when I found out about this guide, my Poe experience became a miracle, because I got a stable 80 FPS, which didn't stop even in the high-level map and the boss with absolutely amazing graphics conditions, rather than the experience I'd gained on windows all my life. Because how happy I am now, I can't stop writing. I hope all people reading this book are happy. I'm really sad, but in the end, there are no more questions: D
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
BeitragVerfasst am: 22.05.2020 12:34 Antworten mit Zitat
TrishaMBanks

You made the best Path of Exile guide for the players who always play the game whole day and want to learn new guides and rules.When I do the zipjob reviews I have the ability to find the best guides of this game.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Path of Exile Guide for Linux and Unix
Foren-Übersicht » Linux und andere Unixe
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit