Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=7cf458b3e0af71d305821e3d28236e31 profile.php?mode=register&sid=7cf458b3e0af71d305821e3d28236e31 faq.php?sid=7cf458b3e0af71d305821e3d28236e31 memberlist.php?sid=7cf458b3e0af71d305821e3d28236e31 search.php?sid=7cf458b3e0af71d305821e3d28236e31 index.php?sid=7cf458b3e0af71d305821e3d28236e31

Foren-Übersicht » Programmierung » well before this," Pavin said. "
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
well before this," Pavin said. "
BeitragVerfasst am: 25.11.2017 04:53 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

DURHAM, N.C. -- Theyll remember the OT from the first Syracuse-Duke game -- and the Ts that decided Round 2. The rematch of one of college basketballs best games of the season ended with Hall of Fame coach Jim Boeheim ejected after he charged onto the court to argue a block/charge call. Rodney Hood scored 13 points and drew that game-changing charging call, which helped No. 5 Duke beat No. 1 Syracuse 66-60 on Saturday night. "I just thought that was the worst call of the year, thats all," Boeheim said. "I hated to see the game decided on that call." Freshman Jabari Parker had 19 points and 10 rebounds for the Blue Devils (22-6, 11-4 Atlantic Coast Conference). Jerami Grant had 17 points and C.J. Fair, the player who was called for the charge, finished with 13 for the Orange (25-2, 12-2). The first meeting between these teams was an overtime game considered an instant classic and won by Syracuse. The rematch was just as close but it will be remembered more for Boeheims exit with about 10 seconds to play. "Both teams were worthy of winning this game, and both teams were worthy of winning up there," Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski said. "So going 1-1 was probably the way it should be." Syracuse had the ball down 60-58 when Fair drove for an apparent tying layup. But official Tony Greene whistled Fair for charging -- and Boeheim shot onto the court to argue. Greene slapped him with two technical fouls and ejected him. "People will remember this one for 30 years because the old coach went out there and got a little excited," Boeheim said. "I think the fans will remember Jim Boeheim down here. Two great games." Quinn Cook iced it by hitting three free throws with 10.4 seconds left to make it 63-58. That helped the Blue Devils bounce back from a loss to hated rival North Carolina less than 48 hours earlier. It meant they avoided their first regular-season losing streak since 2009 and it extended their winning streak at Cameron Indoor Stadium to 31 games. "Thats the way its going to be in the ACC tournament and then the NCAA," Parker said. "Weve got to play back-to-back competitive games, but I think were going to get used to it." Meanwhile, the Orange -- whose 25-0 start was spoiled three nights earlier by an overtime loss at home to sub-.500 Boston College -- are the first top-ranked team to lose twice in a week since Texas in 2010. "I dont think well probably play anymore," Boeheim said, his words laced with sarcasm. "I think well just give up." It was Dukes ninth win over a No. 1-ranked team and first since 1997. Star freshman Tyler Ennis of Brampton, Ont., finished with nine points on 2-of-13 shooting and he and fellow starting guard Trevor Cooney combined to miss all five of their 3-point attempts for the Orange. Three times in the final 90 seconds, they had the ball down by three or fewer points -- but all anyone will remember is that drive by Fair. He blew past Tyler Thornton along the left baseline and -- as Hood slid over to cut him off -- he flipped up a shot that banked in. Greene blew his whistle and waved it off to call Fair for charging. "Regardless of whether they called a block or a charge, I was going to be there and help Tyler out," Hood said. "I honestly didnt know (what the call would be). ... I thought I was there the whole time, but you never know." That brought an incensed Boeheim off the bench and well onto the court to argue. Once he was tossed, the game was effectively over. "I think maybe (if) we didnt get the techs, we probably still had a chance to win," Fair said. This one always seemed destined for a tight finish, even after Duke appeared to take control down the stretch. The Blue Devils scored on six consecutive possessions, keyed by Cooks 3-pointer that pushed the lead to 53-47 with just under 7 minutes left. Three trips later, Parker soared to dunk the rebound of Hoods missed 3 -- which restored the Blue Devils six-point lead and sent the Cameron Crazies into earsplitting delirium. But Ennis followed with a layup and Grant hit a jumper in transition, and things stayed tight until those technical fouls. The game again matched the two winningest mens coaches in Division I history in Hall of Famers Krzyzewski and Boeheim -- who, by the end of the night, combined for 1,924 victories. Round 1 went to Boeheim earlier this month in a game for the ages, with the Orange claiming a 91-89 victory in overtime after Dukes Rasheed Sulaimon hit a buzzer-beating, tying 3 at the end of regulation before 35,446 fans at the Carrier Dome. There were about one-quarter of that many at 9,314-seat Cameron -- but the 74-year-old building rocked all night with a ferocity usually reserved for the annual visit from North Carolina. "Another great game. Different from the first one because it seemed like both teams were scoring easy up in Syracuse, and today it was really difficult to score," Krzyzewski said. "I dont know how either team could play any harder." And from the opening tip, this one felt like a continuation of that OT thriller -- with players from both sides turning in highlight-reel plays, from Marshall Plumlees vicious dunk of a missed 3 by Sulaimon, to Ennis emphatic block of a layup by Cook. Syracuse maxed out its lead at nine on a 3-pointer by Duke transfer Michael Gbinije midway through the first half. The Blue Devils rallied to tie it at 26 at the break on Sulaimons fast-break layup with about a minute left, and it stayed tense the rest of the way. Jake Bischoff Jersey . -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have released veteran guard Davin Joseph, a mainstay on their offensive line over the past eight seasons. Paul Thompson Jersey . Next up, the Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Cleveland Browns in the AFC North. Baltimore Ravens In 2014, the 8-8 season that the Baltimore Ravens experienced was to be expected. http://www.goldenknightsnhlshop.com/pierre-edouard-bellemare-golden-knights-jersey-c-24/. Picard had a goal and two assists to help Canada improve to 2-0 at the tournament. Seven different players scored for the two-time defending champions. "Today all four lines played excellent," said head coach Laura Schuler. Brad Hunt Jersey .com) - Stephen Currys jumper with 3. Brandon Pirri Jersey . -- Caris LeVert had 14 points and a career-high 11 rebounds for his first career double-double, and No. ENDICOTT, N.Y. -- Brad Bryant sat in an old familiar place, bright lights shining all around as he recounted a round hell most certainly remember for a long time. The Champions Tour rookie, a tight wrap covering his left wrist and a constant reminder of his difficult recent past, shot a 10-under 62 on Saturday to take a four-shot lead over Corey Pavin after two rounds at the Dicks Sporting Goods Open. It didnt match his career low of 60 set in 2004 when Bryant was a consistent threat on the PGA Tour. It was oh-so-satisfying, nonetheless. Hes trying to recapture a lot of what he lost at the end of his career on the big circuit, when two wrist surgeries kept him away from the game for three years. "My wrist is hanging in there. I feel Ive been gathering momentum all year, to be honest with you," Bryant said. "I didnt have a lot of game at the beginning of the year. I was able to kind of piece together some rounds, but I knew there wasnt much game there." There is now, even though he doesnt even practice during the week of a tournament. Bryant took advantage of another serene day at En-Joie Golf Club, making six birdies in his first seven holes to surge past first-round leader Kenny Perry and finished the day at 16-under 128, a 36-hole record for the tournament. Duffy Waldorf was 11 under after a 65, and Rick Fehr (67) and Russ Cochran (67) were 10 under. Perry was eight strokes back at 8 under after a 71. Bryants round matched the Champions Tour course record set by R.W. Eaks in 2007, the tournaments first year. Hal Sutton, Robert Gamez and Fred Funk each shot 61 when En-Joie hosted the old B.C. Open on the PGA Tour. More than half the field broke par under nearly ideal scoring conditions on the first day, and the assault at the narrow, tree-lined layout continued Saturday as 47 players finished the day under par. Perry, the hottest player on the Champions Tour after victories this summer in the Senior Players and U.S. Senior Open, began the day with a one-shot lead after opening with a 7-under 65. Playing in the final threesome with Bryant and Joel Edwards, Perry watched his slim margin slip away quickly. The formula for going low at the narrow, tree-lined course is to keep the ball in the fairway, and nobody was more consistent than Bryant over the first two rounds. He hit 10 of 14 fairways and reached 16 of 18 greens in regulation eachh day.dddddddddddd Bryant should have birdied the first seven holes. He rolled in a perfectly paced 20-foot putt that broke right to left at the par-4 second hole, hit his tee shot to 8 feet at No. 4, then made a superlative save at the par-5 fifth hole, blasting out of a greenside bunker to 3 feet from the flag. He followed that with consecutive 30-foot birdie putts on the next two holes, his only early miscue coming at No. 3, one of three par-5s on the front nine. He stuck his third shot within 5 feet, then watched in dismay as his birdie try barely skimmed the lip and stayed out. "I played really solid today," Bryant said. "But probably the club of the day for me was the putter. Thats kind of been the club thats been holding me back. I just made a lot of putts." Bryant continued his assault with an 18-foot birdie putt at No. 11 and another birdie at No. 12 to reach 14 under, just missing an eagle try on the latter. Perry also had a chance for eagle at the par-5 and scowled in dismay when his putt barely missed and he had to settle for a birdie. Pavin, on a roll with finishes among the top three in each of his last three outings, gained sole possession of second at 11 under after making a 6-foot birdie putt at the difficult 15th hole, a 432-yard par-4 thats guarded by a massive water hazard. It was one of only nine birdies there on the day. "I was playing well before this," Pavin said. "My putter just wasnt behaving as well as I would have liked. I was hitting a lot of good putts and I wasnt making them." Pavin hit 11 of 14 fairways and reached 16 of 18 greens in regulation on the day and needed only 26 putts as he repeatedly hit it close. He had three putts inside 6 feet, made a 25-footer from the fringe at No. 12, and sank a 15-footer at No. 16 for his final birdie. Bryant matched that moments later with a birdie at No. 14 after hitting a 4-iron to 5 feet at the 212-yard par-3 and closed his round with a 10-foot birdie putt on the final hole. Now, its on to Sunday and the pressure that always brings. "I know I am going to have to go out and play really well tomorrow to win this," Bryant said. "Someones going to go low. I cant go out and play real safe. But if I can drive it well, play solid, and if my putter continues to perform as it has, I think it could be a real good day." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
well before this," Pavin said. "
Foren-Übersicht » Programmierung
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit