Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=2fd3623c9808c3d26a61e3f7be5e0109 profile.php?mode=register&sid=2fd3623c9808c3d26a61e3f7be5e0109 faq.php?sid=2fd3623c9808c3d26a61e3f7be5e0109 memberlist.php?sid=2fd3623c9808c3d26a61e3f7be5e0109 search.php?sid=2fd3623c9808c3d26a61e3f7be5e0109 index.php?sid=2fd3623c9808c3d26a61e3f7be5e0109

Foren-Übersicht » Programmierung » onto the lead early in the second w
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
onto the lead early in the second w
BeitragVerfasst am: 27.11.2017 06:31 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

PARIS -- Finnish driver Heikki Kovalainen will replace Kimi Raikkonen for Lotus in the final two Formula One races of the season. Raikkonen will miss the United States Grand Prix and Brazilian GP to undergo back surgery. He is joining Ferrari next season. The 32-year-old Kovalainen has raced in 109 GPs for Renault, McLaren and Caterham, securing one win at the Hungarian GP in 2008 and three other podium finishes. He has been a test driver for Caterham this year. "Jumping into a car so late in the year when you have not been competing in the races all season will be a challenge, but I know the team at Enstone well so I have no concerns about getting up to speed," Kovalainen said. "This is a great opportunity for me, so I would like to thank Tony Fernandes and Caterham F1 team for allowing me to take advantage of it." His appointment comes after seven-time champion Michael Schumacher turned down Lotus offer to drive in the final two races. "We had to move quickly following the news of Kimis non-participation in the final two races of this season, and we found ourselves facing a difficult decision," Lotus team principal Eric Boullier said. "On the one hand we had our reserve driver Davide Valsecchi -- who is a talented young driver that has shown a great deal of promise -- and on the other we had the opportunity to bring in a seasoned Formula 1 competitor." Before making his decision to have surgery, the 34-year-old Raikkonen had criticized the team for not paying his salary this season and threatened to pull out of the final two races in protest. He had to be persuaded to race in Abu Dhabi but skipped his media obligations on the Thursday before the race. He pulled out of the race on the first lap because of suspension damage after a minor collision. Before that, tensions had surfaced within the team at the Indian GP. Raikkonen was upset when he was ordered by the teams trackside operations director, Alan Permane, not to hold up teammate Romain Grosjean. Jordan Matthews Jersey . Simon (10-3) allowed three runs on five hits and three walks in 6 1-3 innings to break a tie with the Dodgers Zack Greinke and Cardinals Adam Wainwright for the NL lead in victories. Simon went to spring training as a relief pitcher and moved into the starting rotation when Mat Latos was recovering from elbow and knee surgeries. Zay Jones Jersey .com) - Its fair to call Mike McCarthy one of the best coaches in the NFL but its also more than objective to point out that the veteran mentor bookended the Green Bay Packers season with two, truly awful game plans in Seattle. http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/c-50-bills-ramon-humber-jersey.aspx. Yet now its time for the most important pick of them all; the Grey Cup. The thought of going 5-0 with the correct choice is quite intoxicating, I dont think I have ever gone perfect in my CFL futuristic playoff speculations and would take great pride in guessing - I mean analyzing - correctly. Brandon Tate Jersey .During the week, McCoy told reporters he respected Hoyer for his intelligence, athleticism and how he conducts himself on and off the field. This wasnt an act, some attempt at psyching out Hoyer. Jerry Hughes Jersey . Gorges is believed to have suffered the injury while blocking a shot with a hand during Montreals win over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday. The Canadiens added to their defensive depth this week by acquiring veteran Mike Weaver from the Florida Panthers.SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Joe Thornton and Patrick Marleau found the perfect way to celebrate their new contract extensions. Thornton scored his second goal of the game with 1:30 remaining in overtime to lead the San Jose Sharks to their sixth straight win, 3-2 over the Minnesota Wild on Saturday night. Marleau also scored as the two longtime Sharks shined one day after signing three-year deals that will keep them in San Jose through the 2016-17 season. "For me and Patty both to score, its a great night for us," Thornton said. Antti Niemi made 20 saves and Joe Pavelski and Matt Irwin had two assists apiece as the Sharks overcame a 2-0 deficit to get their third six-game winning streak of the season. "Theyre our guys, and we need them when were down," Irwin said. "Jumbo got us to within one and Patty tied it up and obviously Jumbo won it in overtime. Theyre our guys. Its just kind of ironic what happened." Matt Cooke and Keith Ballard scored for the Wild, who built an early lead on the opener of a four-game road trip but still lost for the ninth time in their past 10 trips to San Jose. Darcy Kuemper made 29 saves as Minnesota lost for just the fourth time in 12 games this month. "We got a point against a good team in a tough building to play," Ballard said. "For the most part we played a fairly solid game. We werent the best at times. But we hung in there and even after they got those two quick goals, I thought we responded pretty well. We just couldnt find the time to get the third one tonight." Thornton and Pavelski combined on the game-winning play by causing a turnover at the blue line. Pavelski then fed Thornton, who beat Kuemper with a wrist shot from the top of the circle to end it with his ninth career overtime goal and first since Nov. 26, 2008, against Chicago. Pavelski assisted on both of Thorntons goals in a bit of a role reversal after Thornton helped set up many of his 19 goals in the previous 21 games. "Ive been teelling Pav, Youve been scoring too much.dddddddddddd Start passing the puck. And he finally listened," Thornton said. "I dont too often, but Pav just made two good plays and luckily I put them in." The Wild struck first on a nifty play by Cooke midway through the first period. Cooke deflected Thorntons cross-ice pass to Brad Stuart in the neutral zone. Cooke then beat Stuart to the loose puck and skated in on Niemi before beating him with a forehand for his eighth goal. They added onto the lead early in the second when Mikael Granlund fed Ballard for a one-timer that beat Niemi. It was Ballards first goal since Oct. 6, 2011, for Vancouver against Pittsburgh, ending a drought of 114 games without a goal. But that was all the Wild would get as they managed just 12 shots in the final 39-plus minutes. They spent much of the game on the defensive as they won just 18 of 59 faceoffs. "We lost the extra point because of the face-off circle tonight," coach Mike Yeo said. "We spent the entire night chasing and its inevitable that they will put you on your heels and give them some momentum. We never started with the puck. That was the big story." Minnesota dominated the opening half of the second period, limiting San Jose to one shot in the first 11-plus minutes before Thornton and Marleau delivered a day after getting their new contracts. Thornton struck first when Pavelski fed him for a one-timer that he knocked past Kuemper on a knuckler. Just 49 seconds later, Marleau scored his 22nd of the season when Tommy Wingels fanned on the original shot but still managed to get the puck to Marleau, who deflected it past Kuemper to tie the game. NOTES: Thornton has 40 career multigoal games. ... Minnesota F Jason Pominville got his 500th career point with an assist on Ballards goal. ... San Jose juggled its top two lines the second half of the game with Matt Nieto playing with Thornton and Pavelski and Brent Burns moving to a wing with Marleau and Wingels. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
onto the lead early in the second w
Foren-Übersicht » Programmierung
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit