Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=12a044524e42ba1e1c21c4baf8acd30a profile.php?mode=register&sid=12a044524e42ba1e1c21c4baf8acd30a faq.php?sid=12a044524e42ba1e1c21c4baf8acd30a memberlist.php?sid=12a044524e42ba1e1c21c4baf8acd30a search.php?sid=12a044524e42ba1e1c21c4baf8acd30a index.php?sid=12a044524e42ba1e1c21c4baf8acd30a

Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung » he GFA said that Gyan was taken to the hosp
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
he GFA said that Gyan was taken to the hosp
BeitragVerfasst am: 05.12.2017 07:26 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

BARCELONA, Spain - Kei Nishikori of Japan beat Colombias Santiago Giraldo 6-2, 6-2 to win the Barcelona Open on Sunday for his first career title on clay. Giraldo started well with an early break but an argument with the chair umpire about a line call seemed to rattle the unseeded player. Shortly afterward, Giraldo failed to reach Nishikoris drop shot before hitting a costly double-fault to cede back his serve. The fourth-seeded Nishikori went on to win eight straight games to claim the first set and take control of the match. He ended up converting five of seven break chances while Giraldo committed five double faults. Nishikori said he hopes his maiden win on clay will carry over to upcoming tournaments and the French Open. "This title and (my showing in) Miami helped my confidence, especially this week on clay," said Nishikori. "There are three big tournaments coming up in Madrid, Rome and Roland Garros so I hope I can do well and increase my (ranking) points. My next goal is to get to the top 10." It was Nishikoris fifth career title on all surfaces and his second of the year. This is the first time a non-Spaniard has won the tournament at the Real Club de Tenis since 1996. Rafael Nadal won the tournament eight times during that period. Nishikori is coached by former French Open winner Michael Chang and Dante Bottini. "I was good on clay when I was little," Nishikori said. "I was winning all the European juniors events. Now its much tougher than hard courts and I was struggling a bit, but Ive been playing well these past couple years so theres no fear to play on clay." Artturi Lehkonen Jersey . Still, Inter moved one point ahead of Parma in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League spot. Udinese remained 14th, 11 points above the relegation zone. Inter was beaten 2-1 by Atalanta at home on Sunday and has won only seven of 16 matches at the San Siro this season, as the squad seems to still be searching for its identity under new owner Erick Thohir and first-year manager Walter Mazzarri. Brandon Davidson Jersey .7 million, one-year contract.The deal, announced Friday, includes a $50,000 performance bonus if the left-hander appears in 60 games. http://www.hockeycanadiensauthority.com/alex-galchenyuk-canadiens-jersey-c-14/.Y. - Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby captured his second career Art Ross trophy on Sunday after leading the NHL in scoring this season. Noah Juulsen Jersey . The first of the three games will be played in Week 4, when the Oakland Raiders will take on the Miami Dolphins on Sept. Phillip Danault Jersey . Mako Vunipola was promoted from the reserves, with Matt Mullan called up to the bench on Thursday. "It is important that Joe is with his partner at this exciting time," England coach Stuart Lancaster said.MONGOMO, Equatorial Guinea - Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan was diagnosed with malaria while at the African Cup of Nations and was admitted to the hospital in the remote eastern town of Mongomo in Equatorial Guinea, the Ghana Football Association said on Sunday.The GFA said that Gyan was taken to the hospital on Saturday night, but released on Sunday morning. It was a mild bout of malaria, the GFA said.The illness was detected at an early stage and Gyan is responding well to treatment, the GFA said in a statement on its official website.Ghanas squad is based in far-eastern Equatorial Guinea for the group stage of the African soccer championship. Mongomo — on Equatorial Guineas eastern border with Gabon — is one of two remote and littlle-known venues chosen to host games after Equatorial Guinea stepped in at short notice to take over the tournament from initial host Morocco.ddddddddddddGyan is now doubtful for Ghanas first game of the tournament against Senegal on Monday, the GFA said, and he will be monitored by doctors after being released from the hospital. The striker had been unable to train for two days.Large swathes of West and Central Africa carry a high risk of malaria, the World Health Organization says. The disease can be fatal if it is left untreated.Small Central Africa nation Equatorial Guinea is hosting the three-week African Cup of Nations after Morocco withdrew late last year because of fears over the possible spread of Ebola. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
he GFA said that Gyan was taken to the hosp
Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit